Simply scan the QR code on a Secuclick enabled web site and enter your PIN to login.
The most secure multi-factor authentication for internal and external users.
Our Secuclick platform solves security challenges for organizations in regulated industries such as finance, government and healthcare. Our service completely eliminates the threat of username / password database breach, or breach of any authentication credentials, such as seed values or public keys.
* Secuclick's Mobile App for iOS improves the authentication user experience with a simple 4-digit pin, and improves security by featuring a “hands-free” login for web applications, reducing the attack vector of host based malware on the desktop by replacing the need for long, complex passwords that need to be changed.
* Eliminates a company’s single largest security threat, (the password database), entirely.
* Zero knowledge proof authentication (zero password knowledge = zero password liability or vulnerability) means no authentication credentials, even usernames, are ever stored in the service, making the MFA Platform suitable for regulated industries such as finance, government and healthcare.
* Simple to activate and deploy for an organization since it is offered as a hosted cloud service.
Our Platform is:
Predictable: Remove password risks. Replace your hardware tokens and all levels of authentication with a single, secure, and scalable solution.
Affordable: Protect internal and external users with a service that's less expensive than the monthly costs of sending SMS messages to a user.
Easy to use: Manage your service delivery channels, billing, and users through one simple web dashboard.
No shared secrets. No user passwords needed or stored, eliminating the single largest point of compromise. Dimension Data's Secuclick platform uses pairing based cryptography to sign and verify authentication between the Secuclick provider and an end-user's smartphone.
Simple to Deploy and Use
Easier to Administer, with no shipping, no need to set up in-house infrastructure, and no need to integrate any on-premise network devices. Everything is provided in the cloud. Deployment is faster than ever before - you can be up and running in the same day. It's also easier for end users. Download the free mobile app and enroll in a few steps.
Problems we solve:
* Storing user names and passwords for web application access increases the threat of catastrophic username / password database breaches
* Extending current two-factor authentication solutions at scale (to external partners or customers) is neither economically feasible or logistically possible.
* Organizations that operate in regulated industries (government, finance, healthcare) cannot take advantage of the efficiencies or economics associated with cloud computing because current authentication solutions are not compliant. Reason: Authentication credentials stored in the cloud.
* Deploying and managing authentication hardware within an organization consumes resources that could be applied to revenue-generating programs.
* Shifting the burden for a company’s security solution onto end users (by requiring complex passwords) does nothing to ensure the security of an enterprise.
- 8.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Dimension Data
Safe to Download