With a period tracker that gives natural health tips to improve symptoms, delicious recipes, a hormonal health quiz and conception advice, Seed is the place to find all the naturopathic and nutritional advice and support you need for hormonal health, better periods or preconception.
1. "Best fertility app on the market" (Amy Forth)
2. "Best period tracker app" (Hattie_mum75)
3. "Best all-round fertility app" (Fililbax)
4. "Easy to use and insightful" (NehaSaini)
5. "Much more than a period tracker" (AFDR11042016)
Designed by Belinda Kirkpatrick, a qualified Naturopath and Nutritionist, with over a decade of clinical experience helping women manage their hormonal health and fertility, it’s like having a personal naturopathic consultation – at your fingertips!
Use the awesome period tracker and by telling Seed your symptoms, find out what simple and natural methods you can employ to make real improvements in your hormonal health.
The majority of period tracker apps can be useful but simply collect data. Seed aims to use this data to educate women with simple suggestions to improve their health and feel empowered that they are able to promote balance and better health.
Seed is also dedicated to promoting the health of future generations by advocating preconception health care and helping women to conceive with optimal health and happiness.
Seed was created to help women understand their hormones and how they can use diet and lifestyle to improve their symptoms and optimize their health.
• Take the Seed reproductive health quiz in ‘ME’ to discover food, exercise and lifestyle advice that is specific for you. Re-take the quiz at any time as your symptoms change.
• Use the Seed period tracker to predict your next period, fertile times and ovulation. Add symptoms to generate naturopathic and nutritional tips aimed to help balance hormones and reduce that symptom for the following cycle.
• Trying to Conceive? Seed has a special section designed to help you conceive with lifestyle tips; nutritional advice and a comprehensive list of tests you may need for hormonal health, preconception and fertility.
• Food & More contains delicious, nutritionally designed recipes and provides meal suggestions to help you achieve your hormonal health goals, in addition to teaching you how to eat during different times in your cycle.
• Learn which supplements (including type and dosage) are right for you
• PCOS? Endo? MTHFR? Autoimmune? - Learn about common conditions and the way they impact your health, menstrual cycle and fertility. Nutritional and lifestyle advice is given for each condition.
**Seed is committed to supporting your health and happiness. If you have a moment to leave us a quick review we would be super grateful!"
Faster updating of logs and syncing of data.
IVF Support added in Common Conditions.
Saves offline records.
Fix minor bugs and spelling corrections.
- 187.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Seed Health and Wellness Pty Ltd
Safe to Download