1) Senior Assist has a medication alarm to remind users to take their medication at the correct time. Senior' Assist's medication reminder is easy set to up, you can choose the quantity to be taken, times of day to be taken, and even take and utilize a photograph of the medication to help a user differentiate and take the correct medication.
2) Senior Assist also has a one-touch HELP button. When a user pushes this help button there are pre-selected alert text options which they can choose from. This alert is then set to everyone in the user's Senior Assist contact list. The alert which is sent includes the user's exact location as shown in Google Maps.
3) Senior Assist has a “Sleep Safe” feature. Once activated this feature transmits an alarm if there is any sound or motion activity after being activated. Perfect for caretakers and family in assisting loved ones who may fall into difficulties during slumber or rest periods.
If you are on one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is to remember to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time. You also will have peace of mind in knowing that your parent, child, or patient is only a push button away from notifying you if there is an emergency with their exact location.
Senior Assist is an absolute must for seniors and their caretakers.
- Super easy to handle
- Reminds you on time, even if your device is asleep
- Set multiple daily alarms
- Set multiple daily doses
- Set medicine type and capture medicine image
- See a list of what meds are "due today" and check them off as you go
- Alert your family members/friends with single tap
- Edit/delete Contacts for alerts
- Alerts show a user's current GPS location on Google Maps.
- 9.6 MB
- Release Date:
- RedFlag Technologies
Safe to Download