Sensi Femme Sensi Femme Not Available
Removed from the App Store
Sensi Femme

Sensi Femme

Kavishapharma

1.0.1 for iPhone, iPad
Free
0

0 Ratings

Update Date

2018-07-25

Size

42.6 MB

Screenshots for iPhone

More Screenshots for iPad
Sensi Femme Description
It serves to detect the appearance of any alteration in the shape or normal size of the breasts so that it can be treated early.
One of the greatest preventions for this disease that not only affects adult women, but currently affects more and more young women, is breast self-exploration. Dividing the breast into four parts, we observe that the most ducts are located in the upper external quadrant of the breast (close to the armpits). It is in this location where most of the malignant tumors of the breast take place (50%). The breast contains a variable number of lobules, between 10 and 20, and a few milk excretory ducts that flow into the nipple. These lobules are responsible for producing breast milk. With the self-exam you will learn to know the normal structure of your breasts and you will be able to discover any future anomaly that may appear. 95% of breast cancer cases can be cured, as long as they are detected in time.

The innovative factor of the glove is the increase in the sensitivity of the fingers that oscillates between 3 to 8 times, due to the combination of the material used for its production and the special oil between the two layers that form it. Its effectiveness has been tested in the Department of Biotechnology of the University of Alicante.
The study was performed with microspheres between 0.04 and 1.40 millimeters.
Between 93.2% (right hand) and 100% (left hand) of the cases the sensitivity of touch increased 3.3 times.
Between 53.3% (right hand) and 67% (left hand) of the cases the sensitivity of touch increased 6.6 times.
Between 20 % (right hand) and 14% (left hand) of the cases the sensitivity of touch increased 8.3 times.
Another conclusion that was obtained from the result was that the smaller the size of the particle, the greater the capacity of the Sensifemme glove to magnify the tactile sensitivity, which makes it very appropriate for the early detection of small lumps in the breasts.
Risk factors:
Sex: It occurs mainly in women. It can also affect men although the probability is minimal.
Age: 60% of breast cancers occur in women over 60 and the remaining 40% in younger women.
Genes: There are 2 genes, BRCA1 and BRCA2, that when mutated can cause the appearance of breast cancer.
Family history: When a first-degree relative (mother, sister or daughter) has had breast cancer, the risk of suffering from it is doubled. If it is a more distant relative (grandmother, aunt or cousin), the risk increases only slightly.
Menstrual periods: The sooner menstruation begins (before the age of 12), the greater the risk of suffering from breast cancer, when compared to those that started later. Women with late menopause (after the age of 55) have a higher risk.
Lifestyle: Alcohol abuse, smoking, obesity, etc. increase the risk of breast cancer.

Benefits of Sensifemme:
Increases touch sensitivity, allowing you to detect more quickly and more accurately any unknown formation, including lumps the size of a pinhead or a grain of sugar. In the case of breast cancer, its early diagnosis increases considerably the probability of cure.
It facilitates a more uniform palpation without resistance or friction that may affect the touch.
It magnifies the perception of the breast tissues.
It allows for a more effective and simple self-diagnosis, within the privacy of the home.
It detects more accurately changes in the skin or chest structure.
It is especially useful when touching with the fingers is painful.

If you have any doubt about how to carry out the technique, do not hesitate to consult your doctor, gynecologist and/or nurse.
Sensi Femme 1.0.1 Update
2018-07-25 Version History
Some graphical bugs fixed.
Minor translation texts improved.
More
More Information
Price:
Free
Version:
1.0.1
Size:
42.6 MB
Update Date:
2018-07-25
Developer:
Kavishapharma
You May Also Like