Scroll up and down the Sensor Kinetics Pro screen to see the many motion sensors in your iPhone. The advanced viewers show real-time measurements from all of the standard sensors available in your iPhone or iPad, including the gyroscope, accelerometer and magnetometer. Sensor Kinetics Pro provides a comprehensive look at the combined operations of all the kinetic (motion) sensors.
Tap the sensor title line with the chart icon to activate the chart viewer. Each chart viewer provides detailed scrolling graphs for the three relevant axes of the associated sensor. In the case of the accelerometer, the chart viewer has two modes. In raw data mode, it produces a graph of the accelerations along the X,Y,Z axes, while during Rotation data mode, the app computes the actual roll and pitch angles as they accumulate while you rotate and move the device.
Who Should Use Sensor Kinetics Pro? Developers, students, hobbyists... anyone who's curious about what lies "under the hood" of their iPhone or iPad! It will tell you exactly what motion sensors you have on your iPhone, what the sensors are measuring, and allows you to capture and export the data derived from the sensors.
APP DEVELOPERS: Developers can use Sensor Kinetics to closely watch the behavior of the sensors they use in their apps, then save this data and export it to your computer via e-mail (.csv or .plist). You can compare the performance of advanced sensors like the gyroscope, linear acceleration sensor and the rotation sensor.
TEST YOUR DEVICE: Sensor Kinetics allows you to test all of the sensors on your iPhone or iPad. For example, you can quickly determine if your iPhone has a gyroscope sensor and how fast it's operating. The chart viewers allow you to measure any sensor over time to gauge their accuracy and behavior.
EDUCATIONAL: Sensor Kinetics demonstrates the physics of gravity, acceleration, rotation, magnetism and more as these forces are measured by your iPhone or iPad sensors, including the gyroscope and accelerometer. The app includes comprehensive help files with easy to understand information and experiments that you can perform with the sensors. Great hands-on tool for physics courses on classical mechanics.
● Lists all the sensors available on your iPhone/iPad, including the accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, attitude sensor, linear acceleration sensor and gravity sensor.
● Graphically demonstrates each of these onboard sensors.
● Detailed charting displays captured sensor data in real time.
● Provides file storage and file sharing via e-mail. It also includes a tabular view for the raw sensor data. Users may apply various filters to the sensors' data stream.
● In-depth help files provides complete information on sensor operation and suggest numerous experiments.
● Can be used to record, monitor and share lengthy movements, vibrations and rotations.
- 4.6 MB
- Release Date:
- INNOVENTIONS, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it