* Server list quick view. List all your servers with simple load, memory usage, swap usage and disk usage, io rate and network rate.
* Overall View. server name, processor name and count, process status and report, load chart, cpu usage and core usage chart, disk free and used chart, tcp report, io tps and read/write rate and network rate chart.
* Load View. Load live chart, memory usage chart, cpu overall usage chart and cpu core charts. Overall cpu usage of us, sy, ni, id, wa, hi, si and st.
* IO View. io tps and read/write rate charts.
* Network View. Network interface tx/rx rate charts and TCP status.
* Process View. process list and cpu usage and memory usage.
* Mini ssh terminal. Type and run custom commands.
* Ping status in server list, show ms and ttl.
# How it works
The app get live data by Linux ssh socket. No root account required, only need a regular user, the app loads proc data and generate reports and charts. The app will not write and modify files on the server.
# Data security
All configuration and data will only be saved locally on the iPhone/iPad. It will be syned to iCloud if you tap iCloud backup button.
The app is tested on Ubuntu16.04, Ubuntu18.04, Ubuntu20.04, CentOS8, CentOS7, Alpine, Gentoo stage3, openSUSE and Debian. It should support all major linux distributions.
- 14.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Zhipeng Pan
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it