Service Browser is a very powerful tool for discover the available Bonjour (Zeroconf) capable devices on your home or office local network.
Bonjour is Apple's implementation of Zero-configuration networking (Zeroconf), a group of technologies that includes service discovery, address assignment, and hostname resolution. Bonjour locates devices such as printers, other computers, and the services that those devices offer on a local network using multicast Domain Name System (mDNS) service records.
Typical Bonjour services:
• File sharing and Time Machine disk detection.
• Printer sharing and AirPrint.
• AirPlay audio (wireless speakers) and video streaming, screen mirroring (Apple TV).
• iTunes Library sharing, pairing and remote controlling.
• Home Sharing (iTunes, Apple TV), pairing and remote controlling.
• Remote login to OSX computer (SSH, Telnet).
• Screen sharing (VNC) and Apple Remote Desktop.
• Optical disk sharing.
• Apple AirPort family base station and status service.
• Remote Apple Events.
• Media streaming and controlling.
iOS uses a cache of Multicast DNS records to prevent hosts from requesting information that has already been requested. For example, when one host requests, say, a list of LPR print spoolers, the list of printers comes back via multicast, so all local hosts see it. The next time a host needs a list of print spoolers, it already has the list in its cache and does not need to reissue the query. The Multicast DNS responder is responsible for maintaining the cache; application developers do not need to do anything to maintain it.
• Search for available and currently running Bonjour services.
• Analyze and describe Bonjour service name, type, protocol, port, IP addresses and other properties.
• Show Bonjour host local name, domain name, MAC address (with vendor information), PING capability.
• Show default gateways, IP addresses, networks.
• Show DNS servers, search domain names, local MAC addresses, host name resolve.
• Depth external address analysis: ISP name, autonomous system name, whois, ping, regional internet registry info.
• Full offline MAC vendor database.
REACH UI FEATURES
• Info menu with feedback and privacy settings (iOS 8+)
• Use the camera icon (upper-right corner) to create and print/send/share a screenshot from the entire page.
• Pull down with your finger to refresh the information.
• Long press on a cell to copy/print/send/open as/share the cell value.
• Shake your device to refresh the information.
• iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus.
• iPad 1, 2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, 5, Pro (9.7", 10.5" and 12.9").
• iPad Mini 1, 2, 3, 4.
• iPod Touch 4G, 5G, 6G.
• iOS 8, 9, 10, 11.
• iPhone 8 and 8 Plus support.
• iPhone 8 and 8 Plus support.
• Turn on/off suggested apps.
MAC DATABASE UPDATE
• 22947 large address blocks.
• Dynamic font: using user's preferred font size.
• System font: using system font instead of custom font.
• Show current preferred font size.
ENHANCED INFO MENU
• Guided help for send e-mail.
• Useful utility and science apps suggestions.
• Home Screen Quick Actions.
• Easy access to default gateways, DNS servers, external address and contact information.
NETWORK SEARCH SETTINGS
• Turn on/off PING and WHOIS query of network nodes.
OPTIONAL NETWORK DISCOVER FEATURES
• Explain Wi-Fi, cellular, VPN and hotspot network properties of a default gateway or DNS server.
• Find DLNA services of a default gateway or DNS server.
• Find printers, TVs, speakers, media libraries and remote controllers on the local Wi-Fi network.
• Search for MAC vendors or MAC addresses.
• iPhone 7 and 7 Plus support.
• iOS 10.x support.
• Drop iOS 6.x support.
• Drop iOS 7.x support.
• Show service type tech name.
• Analyze transport protocol.
• Analyze network port number type.
BONJOUR SERVICE SUPPORT ADDED
• Apple TV remote app.
MAC DATABASE UPDATE
• 22290 large address blocks.
• iPad Mini 4 support.
• iPhone SE.
• iPad Pro (12.9" and 9.7").
• iPod Touch 6G support.
• Detect device type and model.
• Detect processor type.
• Detect memory size.
• Detect storage size.
• Detect firmware name, version.
• Detect last reboot time.
• Stabilization and performance.
• Better iPad optimization.
• iOS 9 support.
• iPhone 6s support.
• iPhone 6s Plus support.
• Better iPhone 6 user experience.
• Better iPhone 6 Plus user experience.
• Video guides in Info menu.
• AirVideo Server
• Air Video HD
• Amazon Play! Framework
• Axis Video
• BlackBerry P2P
• Bose SoundTouch setup
• Chromium OS P2P
• D-Link HNAP service
• Google Cast
• Hearing device
• Hobbyist Software VLC stream
• Kodi (XBMC)
• LifeLine device
• MedicPro server
• Mobile camera
• NI Logos
• OpenDirectory Proxy
• Pixate server
• Plex Media Server
• Privet (Cloud API)
• QNAP MyNAS
• Remote Control
• Remote Desktop Print
• Rogue Amoeba
• Roku Server
• Ruckus ZoneDirector
• Seagate BlackArmor
• Seagate Satellite wireless storage
• Spotify Connect
• Ubuntu remote disk
• Vshare (AppVV)
• WD NAS
• WD TV Live Remote
• Withings Aura
APPLICATION SPEED UP
• Faster application launch.
• Smaller binary size.
- 8.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Csaba Iranyi
Safe to Download