*Shade* is a snack-sized experiment in surrealism and psychological fear. It begins as a classic “room escape” scenario; but that’s not how it ends.
Play *Shade* if you’re in the mood for a short trip into an uncertain, shifting environment that might just be a nightmare.
- Fluid interface designed for comfortable typing and reading.
- Achievements tracked through Game Center. Each reveals a new snippet of Death Valley Om installation art, specially written for this iOS release.
- Pop-up palette of commonly used commands.
- Includes a handy “to do” display tab (so you don’t have to type “READ LIST” over and over).
- Full support for VoiceOver (speech output) and dictation (speech input) on devices that offer these features.
“Suffice it to say that it’s extremely well crafted and very, very creepy—this is ‘mess with your head’ IF par excellence.” — Baf's Guide to Interactive Fiction
“It threatens one’s ideas of the relationship between the player and the protagonist. It has entered the canon, as far as interactive fiction has one.” — Emily Short at PlayThisThing
*Shade* won the XYZZY Award for Best Setting of 2000. A browser-playable version is also available (for free) on my web site.
Support for all device sizes, including iPhone X.
- "Share Saved Files" option allows you to import and export saved games between devices, including desktop IF interpreters. (Use AirDrop, iCloud, or a file-management app such as Dropbox.)
- Fixed a bug that would crash when selecting text, if the "Speak Selection" system preference is turned on.
- Fixed a stack bug that could cause a crash after a "quit" command.
- 4.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Zarfhome Software Consulting
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it