A group of Grade 9 students at Hamdan bin Zayed School, wanted to participate in a project that would raise awareness of an issue that impacts on some of the younger students that they know in their school who are autistic and members of the New England Center, Abu Dhabi. The Grade 9 students wanted to find out more about Autism, help celebrate the children's differences and highlight to the world, through storytelling, that they are just like other children. They want to have friends, play and have fun. The experience helped the Grade 9 students develop understanding, tolerance and love for their new friends. All the students involved in the project made new friends and developed a deeper understanding of the challenges that some children face.
VOICES is a storytelling workshop dedicated to supporting the self-expression of young people.
• Read-to-me and read-it-myself options
Customise your book:
• Record yourself reading the story
• Colour the illustrations (paint mode has a palette, adjustable brush width, and move, zoom and undo abilities)
• Export your coloured pictures
Other interactive features:
• Animation and sound effects
• A child-friendly user interface
• Background music that can be turned on and off
• Arabic and English Language sync audio
This digital book contains audio narration in two languages: Arabic and English
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
KIWA® Middle East FZ- LLC partners with Kiwa Digital, NZ as a world leading production house for multi-lingual enhanced digital books, bringing mother tongue languages to the internet. Contact us for your VOICES! Storytelling Workshop, in your school, community or business.
Check out our website: www.kiwa.ae
Like us on Facebook: https://goo.gl/GUF2wy
- 75.1 MB
- Update Date:
- KIWA Digital Middle East
Safe to Download