• The ShareVault app is ONLY for ShareVault users with access to an active ShareVault subscription. You will not be able to use the ShareVault app unless you are an activated ShareVault user.
• ShareVault for iPad provides all of the same capabilities as the ShareVault web application.
• ShareVault for iPhone provides mobile browsing, searching and viewing of documents, as well as basic administrator features such as adding users and group. The iPhone app does not yet support ShareVault Q&A, and many of the administrator features are not available due to the reduced screen size.
• Compatible with all versions of iPad and iPhone
• Optimized for device screen size: On iPad, the application takes advantage of the device's larger screen size by including the full ShareVault functionality, including a split screen category pane and file list with thumbnails, for improved user experience. On iPhone, the app downgrades elegantly to fit the reduced screen size of smaller devices by eliminating the split screen display, thumbnails, Q&A and much of administrator functionality available on the iPad.
• Integrated Secure Document Viewer: ShareVault's iOS secure document viewer is built-in to ShareVault for iOS, and provides the full suite of ShareVault security and tracking features, while providing a fast, smooth and accurate document viewing experience which looks and feels like Apple's iBooks document viewer.
• Document security in the document viewer is based on the ShareVault policy associated with the document being viewed, and supports the appropriate security features: Dynamic watermarking, disabled copy/paste, disabled save, disabled document forwarding, disabled print, screenshot prevention, as well as both page-level and time-based activity tracking.
• Full support of both portrait and landscape screen orientation - just rotate your device, and the display instantly adapts.
1. The look and feel is very similar to that of the ShareVault web app, giving it a consistency that makes it even easier to use.
2. The iPad app is very similar to the ShareVault web app, except that it has a built-in native document viewer that provides for faster document rendering and scrolling as well as preventing screen capture if the document security policy has been configured to prevent screen capture.
3. The iPad version now provides administrators with full administrator functionality.
4. The iPhone version adapts to fit the smaller screen and has simplified functionality, including document browsing, searching and viewing. Q&A is not yet supported, but basic administrative functions such as adding users and groups are now available on the iPhone version.
Fixed an issue in 5.0.1 with default open on app launch to the ShareVault production environment.
- 9.5 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download