Info, howto, tips:
With Feet Meter you can measure feet length and width quickly and check your shoe size using your camera and a standard sheet of paper. Now you can find out your fitting shoe size before making an online order.
What you need:
iPhone with Feet Meter installed
Sheet of paper (A4 or US letter)
Flat and even floor bounded by wall or curb
- take or upload picture from the gallery
- shoe size conversion charts for different regions (USA, Europe, Brazil, UK, Japan & China)
- Man / Woman / Kid shoe size charts
- length and width of each feet in centimeters (cm) and inches (in)
- width: narrow, regular, wide
- picture zoom in/out for accurate alignment and measurements
How to measure shoe size:
1. Stand against a wall with heels touching the wall (barefoot or wearing thin socks, no shoes!) and toes pointing forward
2. Place a reference, sheet of paper A4 or US letter, on the floor (see online guide or screenshots). Take a picture.
3. Upload picture into the app and mark the reference with the frame on the screen (pay attention to the short side label and selected sheet size)
4. Mark wall/floor joint line using control points of the baseline
5. Use top control points of the foot rulers to mark the longest toes of your feet and width
6. Press “Shoe prints” button to see the length and width of your feet and shoe size chart *
* use measurements of the larger foot when buying shoes
If you like the app and find it useful please support us with your feedback and comment.
Feel free to contact email@example.com with any questions or comments.
- 27.3 MB
- Release Date:
- VisTech.Projects LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it