Simply snap a picture and we’ll extract the vendor, total amount, payment method, date and also categorize the receipts into the most common tax categories. You can also instantly create expense reports (with original receipt images) that you can send right from your phone.
Shoeboxed is an Apple Essential Business App which has been featured in Forbes, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Today Show, Inc. Magazine and hundreds of other publications.
"I just snap pictures of my receipts while I'm traveling and let Shoeboxed take it from there. When I get home I generate an expense report in seconds and I'm done. It could not be easier!”
- Dave H., Road Warrior
Even better - The mobile app is linked to your own personal account at Shoeboxed.com which you can access from any computer, allowing you to do even more with your receipts. We integrate with nearly every popular accounting solution to make bookkeeping a breeze.
Join the 1,000,000 people using Shoeboxed to scan & organize receipts, create expense reports, track mileage and more!
WHY WE’RE THE #1 RECEIPT APP
- Transform receipt images into accurate, human-verified data
- Instantly archive receipts on-the-go
- Access a searchable, sortable archive of your categorized, IRS-accepted receipts
- Enjoy one-click, hassle-free mileage tracking
- Generate & email expense reports in seconds
- Export expenses to QuickBooks, Wave Accounting, Excel, Outright, Xero and dozens of other tools
- Rejoice in free and friendly email and phone support
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The Shoeboxed app offers "Starter" and "Lite" subscription plans for purchase within the app:
- subscriptions renew every 30-days after the original start subscription date.
- the Starter subscription plan is $4.99 USD per 30 days for 25 document scans
- the Lite subscription plan is $9.99 USD per 30 days for 50 document scans
- your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- for more details visit: https://www.shoeboxed.com/privacy/ or https://www.shoeboxed.com/terms/
Check out the new "Knowledge Base" section in Settings to view help articles.
We also resolved an issue where uploading a receipt late in the evening could result in the date being off because of time zone issues. All dates assigned going forward should be correct.
We also fixed a bug where some users occasionally didn't see their receipts in the dashboard. Don't be scared, your receipts are always there, we just had a mobile hiccup.
- We repaired the feedback and support area so you can get the help you need when you need it
- We fixed the date headers in the document list view so they match the document dates
- We reduced the amount of network calls during the initial startup -> the app is faster
- We updated the 2017 tax rate for mileage deductions
- We update our Google authentication process
Help us help you, sign up now before the tax man arrives!
Minor tweaks to account for the extra second of time in 2016.
Were some of your receipts dropping out of processing by some mysterious black magic? No longer! We found that nasty bug and crushed it. All receipts are now properly sent to processing and STAY in processing until they are actually processed. Refreshing!
Were you sometimes having upload errors that you couldn't resolve? Guess what, some sneaky little bug was actually logging you out but wasn't telling you about it. We found him too and sent him packing. Now your user session is properly maintained and updated when necessary.
While we were at it, we also fixed several other crash bugs.
All in all, we hope you find this updated version of Shoeboxed to be the best yet.
Fixed the top 8 crash bugs
Fixed issue w/ iOS 10 and strange categories shown in the list.
- If you still see bad categories, please delete the app and reinstall this new version.
Fixed issue w/ iOS 10 and strange categories shown in the list. If you still see bad categories, please delete the app and reinstall this new version.
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Addition of iPhone 6s Quick Actions and Peek and Pop for quicker receipt editing and reimbursements.
- Addition of the new navigation bar allows for a more efficient and predictable experience by allowing users to perform all major actions from within any screen of the app.
- New tag filter system allows users to add receipt categories upon submission and instantly locate expenses using the new category filters.
- Expense reports design now optimized for Apple mail and Gmail.
- Receipts are now ordered by date on receipt.
- Fixed bug around editing user name
- 38.9 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it