The Bhagavad Gita is a part of Mahabharata's Bhism Parva(6th chapter), it teaches Dharma, Gyaan and the Yogic ideals of Moksha through Jnana, Bhakti, Karma and Sankhya Yog.
The Bhagavad Gita is set in a narrative framework of a dialogue between Pandava prince Arjuna and his guide and charioteer Shri Krishna. Facing the duty as a warrior to fight the Dharma yudh or righteous war between Pandavas and Kauravas, Arjuna is counselled by Shri Krishna to "fulfill his duty as a warrior and establishing Dharma."
It teaches one to remove all fears and pursue their Karma with utmost sincerity. After knowing it there is nothing in this world to be known.
It is not only important to read Shrimad Bhagavad Gita, we should also follow every principle in our life to make it happy. As said, "However many holy words you read, And however many you speak, What good will they do you If you do not act upon them?" - Buddha
Application Features :
- Translation of each shlok available in English, Hindi and Gujarati along with Sanskrit
- User friendly navigation and easy to select Chapters/Adhyay's
- Pull menu provide easy access to all Shloks of Adhyay
- Bookmark shloks you like to read frequently
- All bookmarks shloks appear first next time when you open application
- Salient shloka contain 175 most popular/famous shloks from The Shrimad Bhagavad Gita
- Gallery, contain beautiful images of Shree Krishna
- Set images as your device wallpaper and share on your Social Network
- Social sharing, share shloka on facebook and Twitter
- Application works offline/without internet connection.
- Others - No advertisement
- 43.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Hitendrasinh Gohil
Safe to Download