* Fixed a crash in the Twitter feed when tapping the "Loading..." row.
* Fixed the "scroll down to load more Tweets" feature not working if the feed encountered an error on first load.
* Fixed the loading indicator for the Twitter feed "Loading..." row not hiding after an error.
2.1.2 (if you missed it):
* Removed the disabling of the livestream on/off switch while loading the stream in response to a bug in older iOS versions that may result in the stream infinitely loading without starting or stopping with an error. Now, if this bug occurs, the user can stop the stream and try again instead of having to quit the app.
* Minor stability improvements to the audio streamer.
2.1.1 (if you missed it):
- Moved to use a new and improved live steam server. You must update your app to be able to continue listening as the old servers will shut down in the coming months
-- The new server has improved audio quality and improved handling of unexpected downtimes
- Fixed Twitter feed having broken layout after a change in iOS 8.3
- Large improvements to the internal audio streaming system within the app
- Improved network handling
- Optimisations for iOS 8
- Improved management of UI and keyboard in the contact form
- Updated news schedule
- Crash fixes
- Other minor bug fixes
- Optimised app download size
2.1.x will be the last series of updates to support iOS 5.1.1.
- 17.3 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download