- Create, submit, approve or reject Expenses, Requisitions, Holiday Requests and Timesheets while out and about.
- Approve invoices while on the move.
- Create and record journeys which can then be applied to your expenses.
- Goods Received now also available (Active connection to the WAP service required)
Sicon WAP app will connect and synchronise with your WAP system installed on site to get up to date expenses, requisitions, invoices, timesheets and holiday requests while out of the office.
- Requires Sicon WAP Service v192.0.5 or greater.
- GBP icon now replaced with non generic currency icon as not all users using GBP and became confusing
- Goods Received over receipt bug resolved, if total quantity to receive was greater than the total quantity of the first receipt line than would not allow saving
- Timesheet week start dates for time entry and viewing week not taking different week start date into account
- Expense line force attachments now uses WAP settings to force user to attach documents if expense type requires it
- 367.5 MB
- Update Date:
- Sicon Ltd
Safe to Download