In the time you've had your iPhone, you may have noticed:
1. iPhones do not place ICE contacts at the top of the Contact list, instead treating ICE contacts like any other.
2. A locked iPhone is very difficult for new users to access, i.e. medical personnel who need to know your personal and medical details.
- Medical personnel are trained to look for a cell phone and find ICE contacts if the situation calls for it.
- The Silver Cross ICE App places two emergency contacts inside your phone, and even puts a contact's info on your lock screen wallpaper.
Additional Silver Cross ICE App features:
- Map to Silver Cross Hospital based on your current location.
- Extensive lists of medical conditions, medications, and allergies - all ready to be personalized by you.
The Silver Cross ICE App will take minutes to set up, seconds for medical personnel to absorb, and can wind up saving your life.
- 1.4 MB
- Release Date:
- DC Interactive Group
Safe to Download