• A Resident Questionnaire is included which can be used for taking the homeowner’s health, social, transportation and financial matters into consideration.
• The user can effortlessly complete a checklist of answers to questions for each room within the assessment.
• Easily view SilverSpaces’ tips about each room in the home and the reasoning behind each question.
• You can perform an assessment of just one room or an entire home (interior and exterior) including areas such as bathroom, kitchen, living room, porch, garage, walkways, etc.
• The user can upload photo and enter notes “on the fly”
• SilverSpaces allows you to View, Edit, Delete and Share your assessments
• Professionals can create home assessment reports for multiple homeowners.
• Professionals can also customize the report to include or hide business information, logo or photos in the MY INFO section.
• You can email or print your assessment via a wireless printer. The assessment is neatly formatted and produced as a PDF for access on computers and mobile devices
SilverSpaces™ is the one app you will need for an aging in place home assessment.
This app does NOT collect:
• Personally identifiable information. The information entered by the app user about the homeowner and in the My INFO section of the app is done so by the user and not retained by SilverSpaces™.
• Unique device ID
- 6.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Jill Bjerke
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it