When you’re on the go, most often you don’t want to work a lot in the shell. You simply want to execute a command or view a log file to see what’s going on. SimpleSSH makes SSH easy and comfortable by tailoring it for your needs.
⁃ Simple and intuitive User Interface
Execute commands with a single tap
Manage commands with groups
View and Export colored command results
Get more commands from the Script Library
Primitive terminal to test your commands
Colored Shell output
View and Export Shell Log
Tab, Ctrl and Arrow Up/Down, Left and Right keys
⁃ File Viewer
Browse files and folders easily
View and export text files on the SSH server
⁃ Bright and Dark User Interface
⁃ Authentication via private key or password
⁃ Private key import through iTunes or other apps
⁃ No ads, banners or in app purchases - you get everything for the price you pay!
Do you want to see a new feature in SimpleSSH? Contact us within the app, tweet @simpleSSH or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re happy to take SimpleSSH on the next level with you!
- Various improvements
- Hello iPad: SimpleSSH is now a native iPad app!
- Dark User Interface by default: Switch between dark and bright User Interface in settings
- Command Groups: Chunk your commands into Groups
- Script Library: Access and download predefined scripts. You can contribute easily via Github!
- Import Keys: Import private keys via iTunes or “Open in” from other apps.
- File Viewer: Rendering HTML and RTF files
- Command Results and Shell Logs Cache: You have a better control on how many command results and shell logs are saved
- Improved Font in Command and Hosts Overview
- Improved stability when connecting to a server
- Improved compatibility when remote machine is using a terminal multiplexer
- Improved command execution when no password has been saved
- Other various improvements
If you enjoy using SimpleSSH, please consider leaving a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps a lot. Thank You.
- Fixed Known Hosts
- Improved stability for commands by holding connection open after command finishes. Improves the command speed as well.
- Other fixes and improvements
NOTE: If SimpleSSH crashes multiple times when trying to execute a command, please remove the app from Multitasking manually and try again.
- Show Hidden Files and Folders
- File Browser now supports Images, Movies, PDF and other Documents
- Showing progress of file downloads.
- Command Results and Shell Logs are deletable
- Error when trying to save a Host with port number > 32768
- Saving of hosts was not possible in some cases
- Improved overall stability when executing commands
- Other improvements and fixes
If you experience problems in SimpleSSH, please contact us within the app. It really helps a lot to track down bugs, which didn't occur in testing.
If you enjoy using SimpleSSH please consider leaving a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps a lot. Thank you.
- 6.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Benedikt Hirmer
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it