SIMPLIFi for Engineers is specifically designed to help members of CET’s Emergency Building Repair Network (EBRN), helping you to manage all of your CET jobs from wherever you are, without the need for a network connection.
Key features include:
• Job Notifications – Receive a notification when a new job is available and accept jobs via the app.
• On-site Approval – Request approvals for parts or additional time while at the property.
• Health & Safety – Get alerts before going to the property and submit checks via the app.
• Communication – Contact CET and the Policy Holder via the app.
• Offline Capability – Operate all functions within the app without the need for an internet connection.
• Upload Photos – Before and after pictures can be uploaded via the app.
• Maps – Get accurate travel plans from your current location to the job site.
- resolved issues with the quality of the photos uploaded from gallery for iOS devices
- resolved display issue when entering notes where the keyboard covers the notepad
- resolved issue where special characters were not accepted on the notepad
- resolved minor issues around getting the location accurately
- the time to arrive and distance to a job are now recorded when the engineer indicates they're on their way
- additional comments showing in Q&A view
- ability to call policy holder from the app if a phone number is provided
- engineers autodeployment - the app will now prompt the engineers about new jobs nearby and ask them if they want to accept them
- ETA changes are now notified in the app with a push notification
- installation token is now being cleared out on logout
- route to a selected job is now displayed correctly after rejecting a different job
- ability for the engineer to see access notes and Q&A section before accepting a job
- when a job is unassigned for the engineer, in some cases a UI bug was causing all the assigned jobs to disappear
- new job data is now refreshed on app start and when app connectivity updates to online
- if push notifications are opened while the app is offline, a friendly message will be displayed, to inform that the job data cannot be retrieved
- onsite jobs are now correctly displayed under Started jobs section and not the Assigned jobs section
- ability to add notes to uploaded pictures
- ability to track the engineer on their way when the app is running in the background
- updates to the display to make it more obvious when the app is offline
- ability to add more information when requesting certain materials
- before photos are now required before being able to request materials or additional time
- the warning popup that always appeared when indicating that the engineer is running late has now been fixed
- 74.5 MB
- Release Date:
- CET Structures Ltd
Safe to Download