Singapore Transit. The fastest transit app in Singapore.
• Minor tweaks to colours used on Apple Watch.
• Minor tweaks to colours used on Apple Watch.
• Bug fixes.
• UPDATED: revised bus stops and routes
• NEW: Discuss current and future features at discuss.sgtransit.app
• NEW: You can now send us an email.
• RETIRED: Slack, Facebook Messenger
• Minor bug fixes.
• You can now ask Siri for the latest arrival information for a particular service at a particular bus stop.
• A crash caused when viewing certain bus routes.
• Bus stop and route database.
[Fix] Alignment of text in the MRT & LRT status view.
- [Fix] Minor spelling errors have been rectified.
- [Fix] When no bus is due the default value for bus type and wheelchair access is "—".
- [New] Communication via Slack.
- [New] This version includes watchOS icons for Apple Watch Series 4.
- Added pull-to-refresh on the MRT line status view
- Additional support options
- The classic icon from v1 is now available in the Alternative Icon Pack
- Favourites are now sent to the watch on a more frequent basis
(Sorry about that.)
- [Fix] Car Park Availability now displays more than 500 car parks.
- [Fix] Resolves crash with notification configuration.
- [Improved] Car Park Availability annotations are now clustered.
# What's New
## Bus Stops, Arrivals, and Routes
Bus Stops and Arrivals have been updated with the following new features:
- Siri Suggestions: Over time, the app will learn which bus stops you check regularly and will surface this information as a suggestion on the lock screen or on the Suggestions screen (pull down on the Home screen).
- Siri Intents: All bus stops can be added to Siri so that you can ask Siri to provide the latest bus stop arrivals without opening the app. Simply tap the "Add to Siri" button to record your preferred voice command.
- Location Unawareness(TM): If you don't give permission for the app to use your location, it'll still work, but it'll sort bus stops by bus stop code rather than distance.
- Searching: In addition to searching by bus stop code or name, you can now search using bus stop road.
- Performance: Drawing Bus Routes is faster than ever, due to a change in underlying technology.
## MRT & LRT
MRT and LRT has been updated with the following new features:
- Rich MRT/LRT Status Notifications: Push notifications can be configured and will be sent during periods of service unavailability.
A new Traffic section has been added:
- Traffic Incidents: This section shows all current traffic incidents in Singapore. It supports Accidents, Roadworks, Vehicle Breakdowns, Weather, Obstacles, Road Blocks, Heavy Traffic, Miscellaneous Incidents, Diversions, and Unattended Vehicles.
- Traffic Cameras: This section shows the latest images of traffic conditions along expressways and at Woodlands and Tuas Checkpoints.
- Car Park Availability: The section show car park availability for available car parks.
- Rich Traffic Notifications: Traffic notifications can be configured for each traffic incident type (excluding Roadworks) and time of day. Notifications provide details of the traffic incident and a map of where the incident occurred. Notifications are logically grouped, and separate from MRT & LRT notifications (see below).
## SG Transit Mini
Introducing SG Transit Mini for Apple Watch. In the initial release of SG Transit Mini:
- Bus Stops and Arrivals are supported.
- Favourite Bus Stops are supported. (Bus stops favourited on iPhone are transferred to Apple Watch.)
More is to come in future releases.
## Premium Features
In this release, select your own app icon.
## User Interface
- The UI has been simplified.
- The app uses a brand new typeface, Hermes Maia.
- The SG Transit icon has been updated.
- Favourite stops have been integrated into the main Bus Stops tab.
- Advertising has been removed. You can support SG Transit development through optional in-app purchases.
- Resolved an issue when sorting by Service Number or Arrival Time
** New Accessibility Features:**
- Accessibility hints added to bus stop arrivals
- Dynamic type now supported throughout the app
** Performance Updates:**
- Drawing bus routes is a little bit faster
- The distance a bus is from a bus stop is now localised instead of always being denoted in metres.
- Deleting all favourite bus stops has been moved from Settings to Favourites. Before deleting all favourites, the app will (now) very kindly give you the opportunity to change your mind.
- You can provide feedback via email on the Settings screen.
- You can pull-to-refresh on the bus arrivals screen (in addition to the existing auto refresh every 30 seconds).
- Enhanced the auto-refresh-countdown indicator with a NUMBER!
- Added visual indicators to show whether the next arrival for a particular service has wheelchair access.
- Added visual indicators to show if a bus is a double-decker.
- Added visual indicator to the tab bar when there is an MRT disruption.
- The Start/End markers of bus routes are now colour coded. (A loop route uses the ∞ mark.)
- Sorting by arrival time is now the default, although you can configure this in Settings.
- The distance a bus is from your chosen bus stop is now displayed.
- If you think ads suck and want to get rid of them, you can remove them via a small, one-time, in-app purchase.
- iPad support. All iPads. 9.7inch, 10.5inch, and 12.9inch. (New screenshots included.)
**New Privacy Features:**
- EU USERS: If, for some reason you use this app in the EU, you will be prompted to provide consent to see personalised adverts.
- The auto-refresh continues its countdown when the user is scrolling.
- The latest bus route and bus stop data has been added.
If you like this update, please leave a review!
- 22.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Stuart Breckenridge
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it