Best app ever - Love it … by Syd-a-ney
Excellent app. Very useful…. by Fettner
Very useful for taking notes with the addition of adding pictures to them… by J Allard
Best notes application EVER!….. by KunovicIvan
Best doodle app... simple and intuitive. This one is excellent… by Macnd62478
Are you artistic or creative?
Use Sketch Pad 3 on your iPad to:
.... doodle, sketch or draw
.... write lists or memos
.... jot down notes during lectures
.... share your inspirational thoughts with friends
(Also available on iPhone and iPod touch)
Sketch Pad doesn't waste precious paper and is quick, simple and fun from pre-school to retirement.
Use your finger as a pen and choose:
.... 3 pen-stroke sizes.
.... 7 colors for iPad (4 for iPhone/iPod touch)
.... erase all or portions of your drawing or list if you make a mistake or change your mind.
.... unlimited edits of pen-strokes with undo and redo functions.
.... zoom in/ zoom out simply by pinching in any mode, or double tap in scroll mode.
.... cut and paste.
.... drag stroke.
Sketch Pad automatically saves your work on closing the application so you can instantly continue next time you open Sketch Pad.
*** FEATURES ***
- Unlimited canvas size
- Trackpad for easy scrolling
- Customizable grid lines
- Customizable background colour
- Smooth line with rounded ends
- Organizing document folders
- Export to Twitter, Evernote, Google docs, Picasa, Dropbox, PDF, Air-Printing compatible printer, other apps, email, photo library and Mac.
- Flag a sketch or note
- Assign Alarm to a sketch or note
- Palm Rest (ideal for stylus users)... Fully adjustable for either right handed or left handed users (iPad only)
- Two finger scrolling in writing mode
- Zooming in/out by double tapping in browse mode
- Zooming by pinching gesture can also be selectable
*** TIPS ***
Use two fingers and swipe the screen to scroll in Pen mode.
Use Palm Rest so you don't get unwanted imprints.
*** Because of bugs in iOS 5, iPad 3rd generation with Retina Display model requires free upgrade to iOS 6 to use this app. It works correctly on other devices with iOS 5. You don't have to upgrade to iOS 6 if you are not using iPad 3.
iCloud sync function is no longer supported from v3.7.
Floating toolbar feature has been removed from v3.7.
Version 3.6.1 had a bug in which ** free ** version crashed.
(c) iStokcphoto 2833639
Uploaded to Apple on February 10, 2013 19:06
**** Please Note ****
iCloud feature was removed for existing iCloud users. Documents will be moved to local, but if you have organised by folders in iCloud, please move them to local manually before updating to keep them organised.
Because bugs in iOS 5, iPad 3rd generation with Retina Display model requires free upgrade to iOS 6 to use this app.
• Fixed the bug in which sketch pad line colour was fixed to white after opening the voice recorder.
• Supports RTF editing.
Uploaded to Apple on January 10, 2013 15:26
Uploaded to Apple on November 11, 2012 15:38
• Detaching toolbar feature (floating toolbars) has been removed.
• Fixed the bug in which the free version crashed.
iPad 3rd generation with Retina Display requires free upgrade to iOS 6 to use this app.
• Supports iPad 3rd generation Retina Display on iOS6 (iPad 3rd gen users require free upgrade to iOS 6)
• Updated Dropbox API
• Updated Aviary API
• Updated Evernote API
- 39.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Catalystwo Limited
- In-App Purchases:
Paid Version $5.99More
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it