*** DOWNLOAD SKINS FROM POPULAR WEBSITES ***
Download skins from popular websites directly into Skin Creator 3D and add them to your library. Manage all of your skins in one app, regardless of where you obtained them.
*** SUPPORTS SKINS FOR MINECRAFT POCKET EDITION ***
To update your skins in Minecraft PE, simply export your skin to the photo album and import it directly into Minecraft PE. We've provide a convenient option to perform this task.
*** GENERATE YOUR SKINS AUTOMATICALLY ***
Generate your skins automatically, pulling from our database of over 200,000 skins. Just press the "Generate Skin" button and automatically pull down a new skin. Add it to your library or generate another skin until you have found one you like. We are continually adding new skins to our collection. An internet connection required for this feature.
Create and modify your skins for Minecraft (PC/Mac/PE) in FULL 3D!!! With Skin Creator 3D for Minecraft, you modify your skin directly on the 3D image allowing you to see instant results. Using this app, you simply create your skin and use the upload button to upload your skin to minecraft.net, export it to your photo album for use in Minecraft PE, email it to others, or show it off on your Facebook or Twitter account.
Summary of features:
* Supports the new Minecraft skin format.
* Support for Minecraft PC, Mac, and PE.
* Support for 3-pixel arms and 4-pixel arms.
* Full 3D editing from any angle for the head, body, left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg, as well as all the skin accessories (hat, jacket, sleeves, pants). Since you are updating the skin in 3D, you'll see the results as you make changes.
* Position the character parts (head, body, left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg) at any angle and make modifications in place.
* Modify the skin accessories in 3D while positioned over the corresponding part, allowing you to see it's effect instantly.
* Optionally edit the skin and accessories in 2D if desired.
* Modify the left and right arms/legs independently.
* Copy between the left and right arms/legs (mirror image or exact copy).
* Copy skin parts from one skin to another skin (complete flexibility).
* Invert vertically or horizontally, any side of any skin part.
* Modify accessories independently (head, body, left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg).
* Modify all the skin parts in 2D or 3D (including accessories).
* When viewing or editing in 3D, show or hide each accessory independently.
* Create skins from scratch or start with one of the over 2000 included templates.
* Download skins directly from popular websites.
* Use the "Skin Stealer" option to download skins of other users from Minecraft.net.
* Upload skins to minecraft.net from within the app for use on Minecraft PC/Mac or export it to your photo album for use with Minecraft PE.
* Choose a background that looks similar to game play or choose a background that is a solid color (standard black, standard white, or choose a custom color).
* Import skins from your photo album in either the legacy format of 64x32 or the new format of 64x64.
* Export a skin formatted to be used on Minecraft.net or export your skin as a 3D image from the angle you choose.
* Share your skin on your Facebook or Twitter account from within the app.
* Email your skin to yourself and/or friends.
If you have any issues, please email us at email@example.com.
Note: The skins produced from this app ONLY work on Minecraft PC/Mac/PE. These skins are NOT compatible with Minecraft XBox. This app is not made by, nor affiliated with the owners of Minecraft.
- 60.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Eighth Day Software, L.L.C.
Safe to Download