Skip counting is a fundamental skill in the development of fluency in calculation, number sense and establishing a solid foundation for learning multiplication and division. Skip counting requires and in turn develops fluency in mental computation.
“Skip counting” is simply counting by a number that is not 1. You can skip count by 3 like this: 3,6,9,12,15....
- Players can take a picture of their own faces to put on the character they choose.
- They can pick their “level” (you can skip-count by numbers 2-11) so the game becomes more challenging as your child improves.
- A tracker lets the player how far he went at the end of each game, so he can try to improve her score in the next round.
- Audio: As each number is number selected, it is said aloud so players hear the counting as they jump.
- The game can also be played in multi-player Bluetooth mode (Game Center Required).
COMMON CORE STATE STANDARDS
2.NBT.2 Count within 1000; skip-count by 5s, 10s, and 100s.
NOTE: iOS 7 is acting funny with "Skip Math" and crashes sometimes. Update/Fix is coming SOON!!
- Fixed iOS 7 compatibility bug
- Made the jumping a little slower and easier to play
Also check out our new app "Jack and the Beanstalk a Mathematical Adventure"
- 43.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Justin Holladay
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it