Slavery at Monticello: Life and Work at Mulberry Row
• Includes comments and narration by descendants of Monticello’s enslaved community
• Uses a variety of media: video, audio, 3d animations, and graphical presentations
• Utilizes iBeacon and geo-location technology
• Multilayered, deeply engaging interface
• Subtle game-like feedback loops let visitors know what locations they’ve visited
• Archival photos and audio clips
Reading level: High School
To learn more about Monticello and Mulberry Row, please visit us at www.monticello.org.
Altered site notification.
- 49.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Thomas Jefferson Foundation, Inc.
Safe to Download