Our fatigue measurement task is scientifically validated in a peer reviewed publication:
Brunet, J. F., Dagenais, D., Therrien, M., Gartenberg, D., & Forest, G. (2017). Validation of sleep-2-Peak: A smartphone application that can detect fatigue-related changes in reaction times during sleep deprivation. Behavior Research Methods, 49, 2, 1460-1469.
>10 poster publications that validate the use of the app for measuring physical and cognitive states.
Developed by neurologists and cognitive psychologists with expertise in sleep and alertness. After years of personally testing the app and submitting the findings to various sleep conferences, the app was validated in a University research setting in a group of individuals. The task was found to be equivalent to the gold standard alertness tasks in the scientific community.
Your data is YOURS! Save and export the data for yourself or contribute to our reaction time database. We believe that this data is yours and you get access to all the fine grained aspects of the data!
The application was developed to be sensitive to detecting:
- Sleep need
- The circadian rhythm (alertness variation with time of day and body rhythms)
- Mental and physical capacity (results shown to correlate with mental and physical performance)
- Influence of substances
By using sleep-2-Peak, you will become aware of alertness variations beyond what you can feel and you will discover how powerful your schedule choices can be to boost your performances naturally.
* Store up to 7 reaction time tasks
* See and export up to 7 reaction time tasks and get each reaction time value
* Get averages and other stats on your reaction time
PREMIUM ($2.99 for a month subscription and monthly auto-renew)
* Store and export more than 7 days of data
* Long term trends - visualize your alertness levels over time
* This subscription will auto-renew monthly
- Added premium subscription model
* Change the number of trials
* Exporting when the sun appears in a trial
* Various small aesthetic changes
- 8.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Neuro Summum Inc.
Safe to Download