If you have become like can also handle transmission path other than LC, you can select the microstrip line and strip line. Loss consisting skin effect and dielectric loss can be calculated, and displays the impedance locus of a transmission line with losses on the Smith chart. Also can be used to display the trajectory of different characteristic impedance and normalized impedance is a function of the tool unique using the computer.
1. To change parameters only sliding the ruler.
2. Selection of parameters Slide the ruler up and down.
3. Results when you slide the ruler in real time will be displayed Smith chart and freq response.
4. Smith chart and freq response can be changed freely magnitude in a pinch two fingers.
5. Selected LC matching circuit and transmission line, or a filter circuit of LC only button.
6. Read impedance of any frequency, the reflection coefficient as a number with a marker function.
7. VSWR, Voltage: Current will display the current ratio at all times.
8. Constants for all of the LC will be passed in the reset button (open or short).
9. Transmission line can be selected from the microstrip or stripline in the Setup screen.
10. Calculate the transmission line loss consisting of skin effect and dielectric loss.
11. Parameters of the transmission line is set in the ruler of Setup screen.
12. Display the freq response on the Setup screen by the transmission line loss.
The basic configuration of the circuit to be input is fixed by type π, but in the operation of the ruler can be set the constant of the LC to open or short, most of the matching circuit, filter circuit, you can respond to the transmission line circuit.
- 1.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Takashi Kato
Safe to Download