iR301, bR301, bR301BLE, bR500
iReader App support to communication with this reader with your card, contactless and contact card.
also, it takes private functions for readers, like get the serial number, reader ID, Bluetooth ID, reader name, model name, manufacturer and so on.
The iReader App is a reference App, which shows you how to use our API through reader do communication with your card and get your data from the card. based on this reference App, you can be based on our code to write your own App, for example, you can integrate card reader with your solution, to do payment, authentication, identification, and private network access.
iR301 and bR301 reader using the same SDK under iOS, since they are both accordances with iAP1 and iAP2 protocol which made by Apple, both using the External Accessory Framework. So you will need to add below protocol string into your App.
External Accessory Protocol:
bR301BLE and bR500 using Bluetooth Smart technology, apply Bluetooth 4.0 interface as a communication channel to connect with Phones.
You can find the source code from Github, link below:
1. The iReader App only support one reader
2. Auto Pair only work for bR301BLE and bR500, since these device using Bluetooth Smart technology
3. To export the App log, please using iTunes export the log, the log will help us to check your issues with your reader and cards.
1. Improve App stability
2. Modify API to get reader model name, reader name and Bluetooth ID command
3. To build the demo source code, need to add -all_load/-ObjC
4. Support OEM reader display
5. Add log export function, allow the user to record communication log and export by mail, help us locate the issue.
Lib upgrade to 3.5.45, improve below issues：
1. Improve bR301 card slot event
2. Improve compatible with latest iOS 12.2
3. Modify the API which to get reader model name
4. Solved error when calculating the time of card timeout
5. Modify the lib, after call SCardReleaseContext, and call SCardReconnect/SCardConnect, return SCARD_E_READER_UNAVAILABLE
6. Improve API to disable power saving mode, the BLE reader after 3mins will turn off automatically to saving battery, the user can disable this feature
- 3.7 MB
- Update Date:
- FEITIAN Technologies Co.,Ltd.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it