Smarthub WiFi lets you easily manage your home WiFi service and connected devices from your phone or tablet.
Here are a few of the things you can do with Smarthub WiFi:
• Remotely manage your home WiFi, even if you aren’t at home
• See connection status and problems at a glance
• Manage WiFi settings and WiFi security password
• Enable and disable Guest WiFi access
• See how much traffic each device is using
• Identify WiFi connection issues and get quick fix options
• Check the internet speeds to your home and to your device
Smarthub WiFi requires that your Broadband Service Provider supports the Smarthub platform for remotely managing the Internet gateway, or WiFi router/AP that you use. Contact your service provider to find out if Smarthub WiFi is available with your service.
Note: If you are using a retail purchased WiFi router that is not managed by your Broadband Service Provider, Smarthub WiFi will not be able to manage your home network.
Connected devices list now includes WiFi signal strengths for each device which complements the existing “weak signal” alerts (when present), so you can see all signal strengths of their devices. Note: This feature is not present with some older routers that do not include this type of support.
Displays pause and time based parental controls so the user knows whether a device is blocked from Internet access.
Adds support for Mesh systems to provide coverage throughout large homes.
Supports entitlement for Carriers who want to deliver managed WiFi as a value added service offering.
Improve provider selection screen
- 5.3 MB
- Update Date:
- National Information Solutions Cooperative
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it