- Listen to 35+ hand-programmed jazz music channels
- Not sure which channel to pick? Explore the easy-to-use Styles list
- Stream music from the app or in the background while you do other things
- Control audio and view track titles from the lock screen
- Save your favorite channels for quick and easy access later
- New Sleep Timer feature allows you to fall asleep to music without draining your data plan
- Set data streaming preferences for when using a Cellular vs. WiFi network
- Share your favorite tracks and channels on Facebook, Twitter, or by email
- Optional buffer bar with data display helps you keep track of your data usage
The Top Jazz Music & Bass Lessons Channel listing:
- Bass Jazz
- Blues Rock
- Basso Nova
- Classic Jazz
- Contemporary Vocals
- Cool Jazz
- Current Jazz
- Fusion Lounge
- Guitar Jazz
- Gypsy Jazz
- Hard Bop
- Holiday Jazz
- Latin Jazz
- Mellow Jazz
- Mellow Smooth Jazz
- Paris Café
- Piano Jazz
- Piano Trios
- Saxophone Jazz
- Sinatra Style
- Smooth Basso Nova
- Smooth Jazz
- Smooth Jazz 24/7
- Smooth Lounge
- Smooth Uptempo
- Smooth Vocals
- Straight Ahead
- Swing & Big Band
- Timeless Classics
- Trumpet Jazz
- Vibraphone Jazz
- Vocal Legends
Top Jazz Music & Bass Lessons app is the ultimate way to learn and practice bass.
You can learn bass guitar from scratch and become the next Marcus Miller, Victor Wooten or Jaco Pastorius!
We are making bass playing fun & inspiring thanks to more than 100k free, high quality and interactive sheet music and bass tabs.
User-Friendly (and totally free) features:
• Huge catalog from Beethoven to Metallica! Free daily updates
• Easy Search
• Filter by genre: Rock / Metal / Pop / Folk / Electronic / Soul / Hip-Hop / Reggae / Jazz / Soundtrack / Classical
• Filter by level: Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
• Filter by Artists
• History, easily find what you have already played
• Share with your friends your tabs
• Tempo control: play the song at your own speed.
• Display features: only staff, only tab or both
• Audio player: listen to the song with a good playback sound. Real time highlight of the notes that you should be playing.
• Multiple tracks control: set up the volume of each track
• Cover videos from YouTube
• Instruments views: ‘how to read traditional sheet music’ and ‘how to read bass turntable’
• Bass Tab: this view represents the strings with the flow of the fingers positions so that you can check out and anticipate your fretting hand positions. It's a real time turntable.
• Fret board: This view is more realistic, it shows in real time where the fingers should be on the fret board.
• Learning and practice mode : Like being in a real lesson we will give you feedback on how you are playing and help you to progress!
- 55.4 MB
- Update Date:
- RL Technology, LLC
Safe to Download