Usually, it's because it's getting harder to find things to write about, and after skipping writing for a few days, you forget about the diary altogether.
Snappylog tries to fix that.
We need logs that are quick, "snappy", to enter. Something that feels quicker and easier, less effortful than traditional diaries.
So when you start to enter a daily log in Snappylog, instead of being shown a blank sheet of white, forcing you to write out long, effortful essays, you are instead asked to rate your satisfaction of today, from 1-5.
Yes. And you can leave it at that, if you want.
At least that's some data, right?
If you want to add more, that's fine. We've got "Briefs", where you enter brief texts, mark them as good or bad, add photos* to them, or even elaborate on them into a full length description. The flexibility allows you to recall your day quicker and easier.
For maximum adherence to forming a habit, logs for a day can only be entered before midnight, before the day ends.
Other not-really-a-feature features
- Search through your entries according to rating, impact, or entry details.
- Configure reminder times as you find useful.
- Backup and Restore database via iTunes File Sharing
- Backup to Dropbox (upload only)
Feel free to suggest new features.
* Photos are compressed to 300x300 px to have minimal impact on storage. Snappylog emphasizes on capturing the "feel" of the day, thus high resolution is not required.
- 3.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Switt Kongdachalert
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it