How to play: After two dice are thrown you must choose where to put the dice sum into the 5x5 matrix. When a row, column or diagonal contains all 5 numbers, the score is automatically evaluated (for detailed scoring rules please see the 'how to play' screenshot below).
The dice get rolled 25 times per round till the matrix is full. A match consists of 3 rounds and the final match score is summed up. The highest total score wins.
Check out the official trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX-zmI9YNWU
* solo game mode
* Game Center enabled leaderboards for solo game mode
* leaderboard for best round high score
* shows your world rank directly in the main menu
* publish your high scores to Facebook and Twitter
* 4 chilling background music songs
If you have suggestions, feedback or problems, please visit our support website. We love to hear from you.
- removed 6 background songs to get app size smaller than 50 MB
- added iPhone 5 wide screen support
- 40.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Crimson Dragon UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
Safe to Download