(* When paired with your SoftLink desktop Tutor console, the Assistant app helps you retain key control and monitoring of all student workstations.)
SoftLINK Assistant Features:
- Keep an Eye on Your Classes’ Computer Activity -
Remotely view your students’ screens, detecting on-the-fly if students are having problems or if they are working on non-related class material
- Gain your Classes Attention -
Instantly blank your student’s screens and have their undivided attention.
- Manage your Internet & Website Control/Access -
Block internet access completely or provide access to approved sites or block only websites you specify
- Manage your Application & Printer Access -
Set approved and restricted applications, plus restrict student printing and save money on your printing expenses
- Keep Class on Task -
Lock the students’ keyboards and mice during times when no PC input is required.
- Trainees Request Help -
Discreetly alerts the instructor a student needs assistance.
- Save Time and Log-Out Remotely -
Remotely Log-off all student computers
• The teacher name/ID set in the SoftLink Assistant configuration settings in the main SoftLink desktop Tutor application is now displayed.
• New ‘Help Request’ icon highlights the number of outstanding requests requiring attention.
• Full details of Student Help Requests requiring attention are now displayed - student name and message.
- 3.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Applied Computer Systems, Inc.
Safe to Download