Includes large tournaments and head-to-head competitions with cash prizes (where available).
• Klondike Solitaire: Stack cards into piles to sort them by their suit. Sound easy? It is!
• It only takes a minute or two to play a round, but it's so fun you'll want to play for hours.
• Fast animations and smooth touch controls on all devices.
• Play for free as long as you want without any ads.
No longer a solitary experience!
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• In head to head games, both players solve the same deck and the player who finishes with the most points win.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, physical or virtual prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Prize tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, IN, LA, ME, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a real prize-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also some bug fixes & optimizations
- Spring cleaning (bug fixes & optimizations)
• Added a link to our newest game: 21 Blitz.
• Fixed a couple of minor bugs.
• Improved first-time user experience
• Major replay improvements
• Major stability improvements and bug fixes
Updated the app icon, because *spooky*
• Changed the sound effects for solving cards to the foundation.
• Added an app preview!
• Fixed a bug where the cards would sometimes fail to auto-solve at the end of a successful match.
• Updated the home screen to make it easier to get to our other solitaire apps.
• Added daily high scores
• Increase resolution of most UI elements resulting in smoother corners
• Reduced the build size for faster downloads
Fixed some bugs. Whee!
• Fixed a bug where a misplaced tap during the deal could break the draw
• Fixed the card layering logic so cards should never flicker between each other
• Fixed a bug where face-down cards could (sometimes) be dragged around if they were covered by the next logical card
• Fixed a bug where tapping "redraw" when no cards were available would deducts points
• Fixed a bug where quickly tapping re-draw could ignore the second tap - now it deals new cards right away
New Multiplayer Features
• Tiebreakers added! Ties used to refund your entry fee - now you get to play again to determine the winner.
• Bracketed tournaments have been added.
Battery Life Optimization
• We made key improvements to reduce the power consumption during gameplay.
Fixed a lockup issue on some older devices.
Can you hear me now?
• Sounds and Music added!
• Fixed a bug in the last release that blocked some cash tournaments unnecessarily.
• Fixed a bug with banners causing the initial card layout to be offset.
Improved Postgame - 52 Pickup!
• Adding new post-game celebration animation when you clear the full deck.
• Nailed a few hard-to-find bugs that probably wouldn't mean anything to you ... but ... um, go team!
• Post game menu now automatically submits the score after a few seconds.
• High scores are now tracked locally, so you can see how well you're doing as you get better.
• Unclear about how the scoring works? Great! Well.. no, not really .. but we've got you covered! The new tutorial & help screens explain how the game works and how to score the most points.
• Sometimes, rarely, once in a blue moon, cards could get stacked upside down. It's somewhat embarrassing, but true. I mean, we've got one job .. stack cards .. and we've been failing. I'm so sorry. But no longer! That bug is fixed!
New Scoring Displays ... ooh, ahhh
• The current time bonus now shows next to the "End Game" button. It doesn't sound like much, but it helps a lot to understand how many points you can get if you cash in early.
• Redrawing the Waste pile deducts points, after you've done it 3 times... but it can be hard to keep track of. We've added a new display on the card stack to make it crystal clear when its free and when it costs you.
- 287.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Tether Studios
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it