Monitor Vocal Pitch and Sound Level
• Measure vocal pitch (fundamental frequency) and sound pressure level (SPL).
• Real-time meter display and moving chart provide you with hands-free feedback for singing or speech therapy exercises.
• Designed specifically for measuring the human voice — talking, singing, shouting, and humming. Sonneta Voice Monitor will not measure the frequency of non-vocal sounds such as whistling, musical instruments, etc.
Measure Phonation Time
• Automatic hands-free measurement of phonation (vowel sound) duration.
• Allows you to set target durations for visual feedback.
• Useful in conjunction with LSVT under supervision of a qualified clinician.
Record Samples and View Statistics
• Record samples of your voice for later playback.
• A recordings list organizes samples by date.
• Option to give a title to each recording.
• View statistics for each recording including average, minimum, maximum, range, and standard deviation for pitch and sound level; maximum phonation time.
Play Back Recordings to Review Pitch, Sound Level, and Phonation Time
• Select a sample from the recordings list to play back over the speaker.
• Pitch, sound level, and phonation time are displayed during playback and scrubbing.
Organize, Share and Export Your Data
• File your recordings and data by client, by voice exercise, or any way you like.
• Export measurements and statistics to a spreadsheet.
• Share your recordings with your speech therapist using Mail, Messages, or AirDrop (provided you both have the latest version of Voice Monitor installed).
Set Prompts and Alerts
• Speech therapists and voice coaches can record prompts for their clients to play back during practice.
• Record any number of prompts and select them by title.
• Therapists can also set limits for pitch and sound level. Users are alerted if they exceed the limits.
• Prompts, limits and phonation targets are saved independently for each client file you create.
• Voice-activated calibration allows you to measure absolute sound level no matter where you place your iPhone or iPad. It even works with external microphones. Calibration requires a sound level meter (sold separately).
• You can use the app without calibration to measure relative sound levels.
• Pitch is measured in Hertz or semitones and does not require calibration.
• Data can be exported to spreadsheets in CSV format.
• Files can be shared with other users of Voice Monitor 3.0 through Mail, Messages and AirDrop.
• Files can be uploaded to computer via iTunes.
Minor bugs and cosmetic defects fixed.
• Provides statistics for recorded samples (average, minimum, maximum, range, and standard deviation for pitch and sound level; maximum phonation time).
• Can show long-term averages (0.1–30 sec) for live pitch and sound level display.
• Allows the pitch or sound level display to be hidden.
• Live display can be paused and resumed.
• Improved support for external microphones with digital gain controls and audio interfaces with multiple channels.
• Prompts can be imported from your Music Library in addition to being recorded from within the app.
- 2.5 MB
- Release Date:
- MintLeaf Software Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it