SortMe - Imagination Stairs - Learning game for younger children
As your child places an object to the pot, the counter on the pot is displaying a number - how many objects are already in this pot. Because the objects are so beautifully painted, it really makes kids a lot of fun to sort them.
We recommend this game for the following situations:
• If you would like your child to have a lot of fun
• If your child does not like fruits and you want them to see how beautiful the fruits can look and to have a chance to tell your child again how useful it is to eat fruits
• If your child started learning numbers and you want to show them how the numbers look like
• If you do not have time right now to sit down together with your child
• If you are driving a long way with your family and want to occupy kids with something interesting, useful and safe
• If your child never had any experience with iPad or iPhone before
This game has 5 scenes for free. Get some bonus code and even have 5 scenes more!
Imagination Stairs team wishes you and your child to have a lot of fun!
- 40.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Quimron GmbH
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it