Level One books are based on sounds used in Australian pronunciation.
There are ten books on each app.
Most of the ten books feature one phoneme (sound). Two of the books feature two phonemes.
• Students can listen to a human voice reading the text in an Australian accent.
• In each book the featured phoneme is highlighted in colour no matter how it's spelt.
• Each word is underlined as it's being spoken.
• To hear any word spoken again in a different voice, just tap on it.
• The app is likely to help students with spelling as well as listening, reading and writing.
- 52.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Bruce Mitchell
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it