Are you tired of forgetting the details you learned from an article you read or a documentary you watched? Stop forgetting and make memorizing a conscious choice with the help of Spacify, the smart flashcard app.
How does it work?
• Easily create flashcards about the topics of your choice in seconds!
• Repeat your flashcards, 7 minutes per day are already enough to profit from the method's advantages!
• The built-in Spaced Repetition algorithm rearranges your flashcards after each repetition session. Depending on whether you remembered the answer or not it will increase the time interval of the flash card's next repetition. Those ever-increasing time intervals are the method’s key and have been scientifically proven to be the most efficient method to memorize content of all kinds.
• We designed the app in the most straightforward and minimalist way in order to keep distractions as low as possible while you're creating and repeating your flashcards.
• Study in a brain-friendly manner and profit from the extended memorization effect and leveraged learning efficiency.
Whether you want to learn and remember vocabulary, historical dates, math formulas, general knowledge facts, law paragraphs, medical definitions, .... - Spacify enables you to gain a deeper understanding of your favorite topics and is here for your memory to stay.
• Minimalist but highly functional design.
• Rich text editor.
• Search function.
• Improved SM2 algorithm.
• Create a flash-card in seconds via Force Touch.
• We value your privacy: your data stays on your device.
• Works offline and online.
• It is free and the basic functionalities will always be for free.
• 3 tutorial cards for the best possible start.
We're very happy about any kind of feedback, tips, ideas, etc. that we get!
Feel free to contact us via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Swipe left to delete a card in your list of flashcards.
• iPad: dismiss the card editing mode by clicking outside of the flashcard.
• Fancy bug fixed: swipe up was opening many delete dialogues.
• Attempt to solve app freezing on launch after upgrading to v1.5.0 for some users.
• View a list of your created flashcards via the fresh new search function, finally!
• Shiny new icons.
• We disabled Notifications, sorry, they will be back soon after polishing!
• Smashed one extra nasty bug that ate some users' questions.
- Shuffling cards on review, so you remember the cards' content, not the sequences.
- Autofocus on text fields during card creation.
- Total cards counter.
- Time until next review.
- Revamped tutorial, it now has its own screen.
- Security and performance improvements, bug-fixes.
- 35.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Denis Semenov
Safe to Download