Spanish Numbers and Counting Polynumial is a unique new way to learn numbers and counting in Spanish, Portuguese and Catalan. This app instantly translates numbers (as digits) into words. It has two input methods: standard calculator style and a novel way to input numbers using odometer-like wheels that make it easy to learn counting. It also features a flashcard-style practice mode to help you train yourself to quickly recognize numbers.
Try it out, it's free to download, and an inexpensive upgrade removes ads and unlocks translation of large numbers.
• New game: "Spelled TapNum" - see the spelled number, tap out the digits as fast as you can, but don't hit the wrong number!
• Game Center support: save your high scores, see your rank on the leaderboard
• Now requires iOS 8 or greater
• Interface Improvements - adjusted the 'speak number' button so it's easier to hit without accidentally getting 'copy to clipboard'. Also, fixed a bug where the button doesn't appear in iOS 7
If you like Polynumial Spanish please rate/review it in the App store. Also check out the sharing options in the Tools menu. Spread the word!
• General under-the-hood improvements
• Framework updates ("under the hood" improvements)
Please rate us in the app store if you like Polynumial and find it useful!
• Bug fixes
• Now requires iOS 7 or higher
- 14.0 MB
- Release Date:
- David Richmond
- In-App Purchases:
Spanish Upgrade $0.99More
Safe to Download