8 Chinese Text/Web/Doc-to-Speech Voices with Pinyin
(iOS 9: 6 Chinese Voices)
The apps integrate the system text-to-speech engine, speak aloud offline without internet connecting.
A must have app to read Chinese text, documents and web pages of Safari.
● Speak aloud sentence by sentence
- Read all unread articles automatically
- Swipe to control skipping sentences
- Highlight word by word for each speaking sentence
- Add favorite articles with "Starred" to speak aloud later
- Copy or add touched selected words with "Starred" in Speak mode
- With funny bear and human face animations while speaking
- Support useful speaking repeat, pause, speed and pitch options
● Speak aloud the copy & paste or key in text
- Swipe to mark as read or unread, flag or unflag, and copy a starred text to input box
● Speak aloud web pages
- Speak aloud the entire web page of Safari app directly
- Speak aloud the pasted url web site automatically
- Speak aloud the clicked web page
● Speak aloud documents
- Turn eBook page automatically to ensure continuous reading
- Tree file explorer
- Cloud files import & export support
Mandarin-China, Mandarin-Taiwan and Cantonese (iOS 10: 8 Chinese voices, iOS 9: 6 Chinese voices):
8 Chinese voices (iOS 10)
● Chinese (China): Li-mu (Enhanced)(Siri Male), Ting-Ting, Ting-Ting (Enhanced), Yu-shu (Enhanced)(Siri Female)
● Chinese (Taiwan): Mei-Jia, Mei-Jia (Enhanced)
● Chinese (Hong Kong): Sin-Ji, Sin-Ji (Enhanced)
The Pro version supports enhanced voices.
- 28.1 MB
- Release Date:
- BorG Technology Corp.
Safe to Download