SpeakUP - learn UK english and American idioms & phrases in video lessons + speaking & pronunciation
Speak Up is a specially developed educational application, based on the high-rated educational program Speak Up on the English Club TV Channel, the main features of which are outlined below.
- Speak Up has 50 video lessons covering English idioms and sayings.
- Each lesson of Speak Up is focused on a single English idiom or expression. You will learn about its origin, meaning and see examples of its usage.
- There are subtitles for each lesson.
- By watching the Speak Up video lessons, viewers can not only learn new idioms, but practice pronunciation with a native speaker.
Speak Up is intended for people from elementary to intermediate English Levels. The lessons will also be useful for more advanced English speakers to develop more expressive and fluent speech.
How it works…
- During the lesson a native speaker explains the meaning of the idiom using a non-translational method and simple lexis.
- The native speaker slowly pronounces each phrase word-by-word and syllable-by-syllable.
By watching Speak Up people will:
- enrich their vocabulary with fixed expressions, metaphors, allusions, quotes and figures of speech
- learn the meaning of English idioms and saying
- practice their pronunciation
- improve their listening skills
- learn symbolic speech and idioms
Speak Up not only helps viewers learn set expressions and proverbs but also helps them use them confidently in everyday life. Correct pronunciation is guaranteed by practicing with the native speaker!
- 216.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Volodymyr Shostakovych
Safe to Download