WORKS WITH EXTERNAL KEYBOARD, such as our Colored-Rows BigKeys, or any Bluetooth keyboard (or *any* USB keyboard)! Or choose from the regular iOS keyboard, or Spell-A-Word's own 1-row-at-a-time one).
Scaffolding (as much help as needed but as little as possible) is embedded so as to help those with significant cognitive challenges.
This program is designed for you to easily enter lists of spelling words/phrases for the learner to practice and be tested on.
WordLists consisting of hundreds of words/sounds/pictures are available from the developer's website at no charge.
Spell-A-Word even has special feedback for blind learners.
Fixed display of version number on splash screen.
- Checkbox to auto-start last learner on launch
- New wordlist action: Capitalize
- Apply wordlist actions on the edit/delete wordlist screen
- Improved iCloud storage management
- Compatible with iPad 4
- Picture library now retains previous word images.
- Can now replace a word in the wordlist when choosing a picture from the library.
- Added two more default learners.
- Added two default wordlists (Community Helpers & Spelling Words A-H)
- Removed swipe scrolling of the keyboard.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Added up/down scroll row buttons above the Spell-A-Word keyboard
- You must now press and hold the Go To Start button for 2 seconds to exit the lesson screen.
- Fixed cases where lower case descenders could be clipped during a lesson.
- Fixed cases where the iPad keyboard could disappear during a lesson.
- Fixed cases where previous position in word list wasn't retained.
- 42.2 MB
- Release Date:
- RJ Cooper & Associates, Inc.
Safe to Download