How to play: drag and drop the letters to create a word correctly described picture.
The Objective of the game is to hear the Word Pronounced and type the correct the spelling.
- All content is 100% FREE
- Kids learn the letters of the Alphabets
- Kids learn the spelling to wild animal words such as fox, bee, duck, bird, bear, deer, zebra, tiger, snake, rabbit, monkey and so on
- Kids learn how to pronounce the letters of the alphabet and the wild animal words
- Kids learn to associate wild animal words with their images
- Large and Colorful letters for your Kid/Toddler to drag around the screen
- Letters can be dragged across the screen onto targets, helping to improve your Kid hand-eye co-ordination
- Cute and Colorful images of each Voiceover!
- Animation of each word when your Kid correctly completes the wild animal word. They will love the animation!
- Voiceovers to help your Kid to learn how to say each Letter and Word
- High Quality Images
- Kids and Parents love it!
- Clear & Loud Audio Clips.
- Challenge Modes with increasing difficulty.
- Simple and Clean UI.
- Building vocabulary has never been so much fun
Learning English for kids reading spelling game process takes place through a game activity, during which children are asked to construct the word from drag drop letters. For every correct letter and every correct word a child cheers up sound. Kids spelling helper game improves reading and listening skills, word recognition, memory skills, and increase motivation to read and learn. Spelling words for kids in kinder is optimized for Android phones and tablets. Spelling and Sight words is an edutainment app designed for pre-K & kindergarten kids to teach phonics, pronunciation, and spelling and to memorize sight words. Learning games for kids’ 1st grade spelling free is a fun engaging way for 5-8 years old to practice their spelling. With each correct word spelled. Words range from 3-8 letters, with difference difficulty levels to choose from. Spelling test for kids free, Toddlers and Children up to the age of 10! Guaranteed to help improve your Childs spelling and letter recognition whilst also enjoying the fun narration and images. Free spelling games for kids 6 years have 20 different game modes that will help your child learn to spell. The game modes increase in difficulty depending on your Childs age, so there is always a fun spelling game for your child of any age. Spelling apps and fun educational game designed for kids, kindergarten, students and adults to improve their spelling and vocabulary skills.
Each Audio Clip is carefully tuned to clarity and loudness to help children clearly listen and understand the word better.
The spelling word for kids in first, 2nd, 3rd grade consists of small tests whereby the kids can challenge their spelling skills in a very friendly and relaxed manner to improve their spelling skills.
The recommended age categories: Baby, Toddler, Preschooler, Kindergartner, grade school, age 4 5 6 7 8 9 and more.
- 19.2 MB
- Release Date:
- siriwit nambutdee
Safe to Download