If you allow notifications at first launch, Split Down will alert you even if you leave the app or if your device is locked.
If you leave it open, you can also set the 'Always on' preference to keep the display on at all times.
Tested on the field with countless hours on sports pitches, the controls are pocket-safe and optimized to avoid accidental stops or resets: a big slider to start and stop and a long-press button to reset the running timer.
· Set total time from 1 to 99 minutes
· Optionally pause at half time
· Optionally alert at half time without pausing
· Looping timer (requires app to be in the foreground)
· Whistle or bell alert sounds (silent option available)
· Pocket safe controls
· Telltale alert sounds (one at start, two at halftime, three at full time)
· High visibility progress bar
· Works with device locked or while in the background (needs approval for notifications at first launch)
· Optimized for 3.5" and 4.0" retina screens (works great also with iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus!)
· Left hand mode for the preference pane
We also fixed a bunch of bugs, as usual : )
- 15.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Nicola Scodellaro
Safe to Download