- Real physics-based dice rolling
- Relaxed, rustic visuals
- Quick & easy way to play dice
- Custom games where you set the points to play to
- Challenging AI opponent
This is my 2nd game, and I'm very excited to share it with you. Feedback, bugs, suggestions are all welcome on the Squire's Dice subreddit /r/SquiresDice
- Collectible Dice Won total wasn't accurate.
- Multiplayer UI looked squashed on some screens.
- In-game volume setting wasn’t saved between sessions.
- 138.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Aaron VANDERPOEL
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it