* Interactive console. Robust terminal, running commands reliable and fast. Eg: running top command to monitor realtime system status. tail -f log file.
* Reactive editor. Edit your documents with vi/vim just like on the computer. Support CTRL and arrow keys.
* Multi sessions. Connect to multi sessions, easily add/remove/switch sessions.
* Snippets. Save your favorite commonly used commands and easily run them. Group snippets by labels, search snippets by name, command or labels.
* Device management. Add your SSH servers, Group devices by labels. Search routers by name, host, or labels. Connect by password or publickey authentication.
* Easy to use. Pull to refresh, search highlight, sort list devices/snippets and drag to reorder.
* Live ping. Monitor device live ping with ms and TTL.
* Device discovery. Discover neighbor network devices and saved them.
* Port knocking. Minimize a risk of hacking attempts, protect your servers with secure sequence.
* Recognition. Protect your devices with TouchID/FaceID on app launch and on resume.
* Sync. Backup and restore device/snippet list with iCloud. Have same settings on all your iOS mobile devices!
* Universal App for iPhone and iPad.
* All your credentials and data will only be stored on your iPhone/iPad.
An SSH client program is typically used for establishing connections to an SSH daemon accepting remote connections. Both are commonly present on most modern operating systems, including macOS, most distributions of Linux, OpenBSD, FreeBSD, NetBSD, Solaris and OpenVMS.
- 16.2 MB
- Update Date:
- wanmei shao
Safe to Download