The application allows you to configure a local socks5 proxy with a private tunnel to your own server.
Main functions and features of the application:
- Local Port Forwarding (works similar to: "ssh -L 80:intra.example.com:80 gw.example.com")
- Dynamic Port Forwarding (SOCKS5 proxy)
- Password, Private Key, 2FA (OTP) authentication
- Supported SSH Keys: ECDSA, ed25519, RSA, PuTTY keys.
- Host Key Fingerprint checking feature
- Connection data transfer statistics
- Connection Export & Import (iCloud Drive and other services)
- Passcode & Face ID protection
- Provides a local URL for a Proxy Auto-Configuration (PAC) file (for WiFi proxy autoconfiguration)
- Idle disconnect timer
- Advanced logging for a debug purpose
- Add free app
You need to have an SSH server configured to use this application.
The advantage of the SSH Tunnel is the ability to fully control traffic redirection. The application allows manual configuration of the PAC (Proxy Auto-Config) file using special rules. For example, redirection depending on the Wi-Fi network to which the phone is connected (home/work), time of day or the address of the requested resource itself.
SSH Tunnel support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix PAC file help popup
- Fix PAC file help popup
The app will show WiFi IP address on active connection screen if Bind Address is "0.0.0.0"
Added support of "keyboard-interaction" auth method.
Added support of ED25519 and ECDSA private keys.
NFC OTP support (Yubikey).
Support of Putty private keys.
Added an ability to clear location history.
Fixed iOS 13 compatibility.
Fix application UI issues.
Various performance improvements.
- Added an option to bind to a specific IP address
- Now you are able to customize a PAC file
- Added ability to duplicate an existing connection
- In-app purchase was removed from the app
- Stability fixes & improvements
1. Connection data transfer statistics.
2. Tunnel & Accept debug logs.
3. Passcode & TouchID protection.
4. Connection Export & Import.
5. Added ability to specify an idle disconnect timeout.
6. Ability to set a passphrase for a private key.
7. The application will not use a background mode if no active tunnels.
8. Added an ability to set TCP_NODELAY socket option.
9. Added an ability to configure receive/send buffer size socket options.
10. Improve built-in httpd stability.
11. Fix problem with "address already in use" error.
12. Added help documentation.
13. Update UI.
2. Fix crash if Destination host/port is not specified.
3. Fix Private key textarea bug.
4. Provide a link to a Proxy Auto-Configuration (PAC) file for Dynamic port forwarding.
5. Added connection status page.
- 35.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Yury Bushev
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it