It uses the fast transfer mode (FTM) feature of the ST25DV-I2C NFC Tag.
An ST25DV-I2C-DISCO board is required to run the demonstration.
This demonstration establishes a secure transfer channel by using cryptography to perform mutual authentication and to encrypt the communications over NFC.
This secure transfer channel is used during the demonstration to securely send and retrieve data, perform the device settings, and upload new firmware.
Only the granted user may communicate with the STM32 microcontroller to perform these operations.
All the communications are encrypted between the microcontroller and the iOS phone in both ways, so that the user can configure the product or retrieve data securely.
- Use the new NFC core feature of iOS 13, supporting the read an write of NFC for ISO15693 tag protocol.
- Encryption of all NFC bidirectional communications between an iOS Phone and an STM32 microcontroller
Fast communications over NFC, using ST25DV fast transfer mode
- AES and ECC cryptography
- Mutual authentication between the iOS phone and the STM32 microcontroller
- Establishment of a unique AES session key
- Encryption can be used to retrieve data, set device settings or update the firmware securely
- 21.8 MB
- Update Date:
- STMICROELECTRONICS INC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it