Have the world of team management at your fingertips, whether it's keeping your game schedule up to date, sending text alerts to parents about a cancelled practice, or anything else you need to keep your focus on the field.
On multiple teams? Not a problem! As a player or parent or coach, you'll have access to each of your teams from your personalized homepage. Access schedules, communications, contact info and more, making it easier than ever to stay in touch and in the know.
• MESSAGING — Send messages and alerts to individuals or your entire team without ever leaving the Stack Team app.
• SCHEDULING — Create events that will show up on every team member's calendar.
• ROSTERS — Keep track of your team's members and their contact information, and also attach parent profiles to players' so you can always get in touch.
How to get started:
1. Download Stack Team and create your account.
2. Complete your team’s roster by adding and inviting all of your players & parents
3. Schedule your first event and let the team know
- Users can now leave a team, or just 'archive' it for later
- You can always re-activate a team at any time
- 23.6 MB
- Release Date:
- STACK Media
Safe to Download