Sign up for Stapp today and get a 14-day free trial.
14-day free trial offer valid only on new Tier 1 subscriptions (one-device management - the lowest-priced option available). After 14 days, your Stapp subscription will be automatically renewed unless cancelled or modified. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a purchases of a subscription is made before the end of the trial's period expiration time.
The Smartphone. It's the greatest invention in internet history. Except when you want your kids to stop using it. Then, it becomes one of your toughest recurring problems.
Stop their apps. With STAPP.
Why did we create it? Because as parents, we believe that too much time on the internet isn't good for our kids. And that they don't really understand this yet. Which leads to conflict. All the time. At breakfast. During family events. When you want them to finish their science project. Or just went it's time to go to bed. It's more stress than any parent needs. So we've come up with a way to deal with it that's easier than any other app out there. That gives you control of your kids' internet access. Quickly. And lets you keep it for as long as you want. Just download the app, pair your phone with your kids' phones and that's it. Problem solved. On to the next.
What can you do with STAPP:
- Tap on STAPP or use the timer to stop third party mobile apps from distracting your child during set time periods.
- Create schedules that will help your child focus his/her attention on activities such as homework, family time, bedtime, etc.
- Teach time-management while managing screen-time.
- Create a profile for each device of your family and manage it remotely.
- Child locator (additional app download required). Know the whereabouts of your child if the paired phone is in their possession.
- Parent Center: Read articles and tips from different sources focused on assisting the modern parent with issues such as their child's smartphone addiction, screen time management, and kids in the cyber space, among other relevant topics.
- Application Lookup: Learn which applications your child has downloaded on his/her mobile device. * **
STAPP offers different device management options depending on your current needs, starting at $2.99 per month (price may vary by region). Your iTunes Account will be charged once you confirm your purchase and will auto-renew at the same price each month unless the subscription is cancelled or the device management option updated.
The auto-renew subscription can be turned off by going to your Account's Settings section in your mobile device after a purchase has been made and must be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charge again.
STAPP was designed by a parent, for busy parents to alleviate the frustration of having to continually ask their children to get off the phone. With STAPP, parents are able to effectively deliver guidance and discipline, while monitoring the apps their children are using frequently. Once exposed to the STAPP routine, your children will welcome the respite from being "always on" and look forward to enjoying a more balanced life.
STAPP. Stops apps in a snap.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
* only publicly available content about the app is displayed, such as name, description, rating, image icon etc. Contents stored within the app are not retrievable.
** since a company may release several different apps under similar names, we are choosing the one that best matches the name of the app in your child’s device, which may or may not be the actual app information.
App review button in Settings section.
Updated messaging when user logs out due to long period of inactivity.
Minor bug updates.
- 47.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Aimax LLC
Safe to Download