Star of Life has the following features:
• Password protection of patient information.
• Multiple assessments per patient.
• Each assessment includes: patient name, address, date of birth, telephone number, venue, and event; systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and SPO2; chief complaint, clinical impression, medical history, allergies, current medications, treatments, and an extensive narrative.
• Email patient information for recording (in app purchase).
• Central Administration option that allows an EMS service to provide a file on a web site that has pre-approved text for entering patient history data.
• Voice dictation of patient medical history and transmittal to EMS Timers Central (in app purchase).
• Apple Watch version.
NOTE: Protected Health Information (PHI) as defined by HIPAA may be stored in and/or sent outside your device(s). It is your responsibility as a user to comply with HIPAA. No claim is made that this app is HIPAA-compliant.
This app has in-app purchase upgrades for additional features, and price may vary by location.
A non-consumable in app purchase lets the user transmit unlimited emails.
Two auto-renewing subscriptions are available:
* Product: Professional Version (One Week). Subscription length: 1 week. Includes transmission of patient data to EMS Timers Central and voice dictation of medical history.
* Product: Professional Version (One Year). Subscription length: 1 year. Includes transmission of patient data to EMS Timers Central and voice dictation of medical history.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that subscription, where appropriate.
- 21.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Summit Point Software, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it